Friday, September 17, 2010

Assignment 1

This is on vacation in Aruba. It was so beautiful and relaxing to be lying down in the sand looking up into this beautiful palm tree I had to capture it.

We had the best lobster in Mane, I had to take a shot of it. In this shot I love the rich color.

This is up in Mane on Lake Sebago people were jumping off these huge rock cliffs into the lake. I like how the guy is almost dead center in the shot.

This is my son making a candlestick holder at a colonial village. I like the composition and how I caught my son's expression.

This was at the outdoor pool bar in our hotel in Aruba. I thought it would make an interesting shot with all the glass reflecting off of each other.


1 comment:

  1. This is pretty interesting site. I glad to find this site. Every time I got some thing new and interesting information here especially like this place.

    Lodging Inn

    ReplyDelete